OUR COVID-19 POLICIES
We just wanted to say a massive thank you for all your support over the last few months. It has certainly been a challenge trying to embrace the new normal at the same time as being immensely excited to see your faces (albeit behind a mask).
The feedback we have had has been amazing but of course there is always room for improvement and the health and safety of both our team and of course all you wonderful customers is the most important factor at this strange and scary time.
Just to update you on a few changes in the world of The Gallery….
- Customers are required to wear face coverings before entering the salon and throughout your time with us. If this is a concern to you please give us a call or drop us an email
- Staff will be wearing a face mask and visor throughout your service
- Temperature checks will continue to be taken on entering the salon
- Hand sanitisers available throughout the salon
- Screens have been installed where people are less than 2 metres apart
- 100% recyclable and 85% biodegradable protective gowns and capes
- Limited numbers in the salon as per the original opening strategy will continue
- Where possible credit card payments only
- A continued one way system is still operational
We believe we are doing all we can to maintain a safe yet still exciting working environment for both our team and customers, but would love to hear of any great ideas you may have, that you feel would improve your experience.